Firm Collaborating With Hubbard Trucking And A.J. Metler
OAK RIDGE, TN (December 21, 2020)–Turnkey Technical Services, LLC (Turnkey) and team members Hubbard Trucking, Inc. and A.J. Metler, have completed the transition and began operations of the Waste Transportation Services, Transportation Hub Operations and Haul Road Maintenance contract by UCOR. The Turnkey-led team became fully operational on December 14, 2020.
The transition of the Waste Transportation Services, Transportation Hub Operations and Haul Road Maintenance contract consisted of onboarding over 50 employees and mobilizing over 60 Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs). The transition period was for 60 days; however, the Turnkey-led team was fully operational within 45 days.
The transition team performed the following activities:
- Finalized onboarding documentation for existing staff and craft personnel
- Verified staff and craft personnel’s badging and training
- Transitioned existing staff which consisted of 55 Union and Non-Union positions to company employees
- Developed and implemented a training plan for each job position based on needs and the requirements specified in the Technical Specifications for training and qualifications. The training was tailored for each team member, depending on job function.
- Set up administrative and operational facilities, including office trailers, break trailers and restroom trailers
- Furnished, installed and set up required administrative and operational equipment required to perform SOW
- Performed inventory and took over the K-1417-B Yard (Transportation Hub Staging Lot) and K-1313-H (Rubb Tent) and related structures inspection and qualification for use and inbound radiological survey
- Performed self-readiness assessment before going through final contractor readiness assessment
UCOR is an Amentum-led partnership with Jacobs that combines the talents of two global program management companies. Along with small business partner, RSI EnTech (RSI), the team is the lead environmental management contractor for the Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge Reservation in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
To learn more, visit www.ttsllc.org.